Previously - Teen Wolf had a mostly filler episode in Mexico. Um sorry, I mean Scott and pack headed to the Mexican Hunters Club to find Derek but they didn't have him, Mama Fratelli tortured Scott into "remembering" Kate's alive, Kira was forced to electrocute Scott, and Derek turned into Teen Derek.
Best Scene - Sheriff asks Stiles and Scott if they are now involved with time travel
Worst Scene / Biggest Pedophile - Kate kisses Teen Derek when he's literally at least half her age
Best Action - the pack versus berserkers
Best Quote - Peter: "Can't someone in this town stay dead?" Malia: "I think they were hoping you would."
Best Reason to Watch - Teen Wolf is back to normal after last week's side trip to Mexico / if you don't, you won't know all the many, many questions you should be asking right now
Best Awww Moment - Teen Derek leaps to Scott's rescue even if he doesn't know who he is
Biggest Twist - Normal Derek returns and now has yellow eyes. Why? Um, it's Teen Wolf?
Best Screencap - Sheriff when he's examining Teen Derek and realizes something hinky's going on
Biggest Idiot - Gas station guy. If you hear animal noises, don't go in. Not in Beacon Hills. Not anywhere.
Best Reaction - Stiles learns that both DoucheDad and Teen Derek know Spanish / Peter meets Malia
Biggest Ha - Lydia uses HistoryDad's phone to get a message to Scott and Stiles when they're in class
The "Oh Poor Baby" Award - definitely goes to Teen Derek who sits sadly in the ruin of his former home
Best Continuity - Stiles still taps his fingers like a mad man when nervous
Least Stealthy - Scott should use his werewolf sight instead of stumbling around and waking DoucheDad
Best Sign You Should Run - Peter starts running. That guy has self-preservation down to an art form.
Wonkiest Class - Beacon Hills history went from WW2 to Jimmy Carter and then back to WW2 and now it's Lincoln. History is now called Plot Device 101, since its prime function is to teach the lesson of the day.
Biggest Huh - After the kanima, alpha pack, Darach, Mummy Mouth, and DarkStiles, this season the Big Bad is…a thief? Say what?
The "Thanks Jeff Davis" Award - See that red vision Derek has as a beta. The same vision Scott had as a beta. I think it is safe to assume that all of them have werewolf vision when their eyes glow. In fact, it's no real stretch to think any supernatural creature whose eyes glow, like kitsunes, have it too.
The "Bah, What is this School Thing You Speak Of?" Award - Oh come now Deaton. Since when is a silly little thing like school ever influenced what these 3 have done? Attendance at Beacon Hills High has to be 46% at best on a good day. Unless you mean at night, because everyone goes there at night.
Least Welcome Surprise - DoucheDad is parked on Mama McCall's couch. Why are you still here? Why hasn't Mama McCall changed those locks yet? I don't care how many repairs you make.
The "I Don't Blame Him One Bit" Award - If I woke to someone cutting me, I'd lash out and run too.
The "Oh You are Screwed" Award - If every single person in your class knows the answer and you do not, it isn't a good sign. Yes, Malia is new to high school but it's not like she was never in a school. This is Lincoln 101 stuff she would definitely have studied by 4th grade when she went missing.
Fun Fact - The guy who played DoucheCop is apparently Lou Ferrigno, Jr. His dad was the Incredible Hulk. You won't like him when he's douchey. (Sorry, I had to.)
Bizarre Subplot of the Night - the Eichen House bill
Most Out of the Loop - Is Scott the last person in Beacon Hills to know that Derek and Kate screwed? .
The "Just Shut Up" Award - Stiles manages to make this dinner about 10,000 times more awkward
Biggest Hypocrite - Peter complains about how no one ever stays dead. Still he may be the first character on a genre show since Dean rose from the grave on Supernatural that I actually think was a good idea.
Best New Addition - berserkers, who make all the logic pain go away with a good fight
Worst Father - Peter leaves Malia out to fight the berserkers while he gets into the vault. You suck, Peter.
Worst Plan - Going up one by one to take on the berserkers when one by one you get creamed
The "Wow, it wasn't Filler after All" Award - Deaton putting a knife to Teen Derek when he was unconscious was preparing us for the fact that the berserkers couldn't hurt him
Cheesiest Line - Peter: "Let's get angry."
1. De-aged Derek
2. How exactly was Derek in a "tomb of wolfsbane" if he was still living, although younger, and Scott could reach right in with no trouble?
3. The construction site has security but the high school does not? How did the police know to go there? It's not like the Hale House ruins are anywhere near a main road.
4. It's been 4 months since Peter found out he had a daughter. He worked hard to get her name. Are you telling me Peter has not once looked Malia up or snuck around to see her? Yeah right.
5. Kate has been a werejaguar for over 1.5 years and she still can't control herself even when it's not a full moon. That's an awfully big mess of bodies following you around. Why hasn't a hunter put you down yet?
6. It's night time in half of Beacon Hills but daylight in the other half. It's a magical town.
7. Teen Derek sees a 30-something Kate and immediately recognizes her, but doesn't ask how she got so much older. Hmm. Is he brain dead?
8. Peter had access to $117 million and yet he seems to squat in Derek's loft most of the time
9. Adult Derek is back and his eyes are yellow. Biggest huh of the night?
Best Fan Tweets:
1. @MissAbbyTaylor - Why is it we only get to see the episode of #teenwolf once but there's marathons of Ridiculousness every single day?
2. @LadyDaeWrites - #teenwolf ugh!!! I can't unseen that scene with Kate and Derek. Omg. I want to bleach my eyes!
3. @Veesh_TW - I'm telling ya man, Stiles' baseball bat has faced more supernatural phenomenon than actual baseballs. #TeenWolf
4. @NerdOfAWombat - Hey, sometimes life happens... A lot in Derek Hale's case. #TeenWolf
5. @brendicimo - That's what happens when you don't give a girl enough time in the restroom #teenwolf
6. @clearlynotsarah - I think Scott and his pack plan their shenanigans around the weather #TeenWolf
7. @embassadora - I apparently never explored my high school enough. Between #TeenWolf and #Buffy there obvs is secret vaults in all HS, RIGHT? Dammit....
8. @JazmenDBrown - Stiles Dad says if they've been time traveling, then he quits. Sharing many of our sentiments.
9. @BearRudman - "Hey Dad, what's with all the tools?" "I'm fixing my sh*** personality and general worthlessness, Scott." #PapaMcCall #TeenWolf
10. @_Teoni_ - The commercials on #MTV make me fear for humanity.
Screencaps by Screencapped.net and Disney Wikia