Monday, July 24, 2017
A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off in the comments below.
1. Leah: “They say that your ideal partner is someone that you would be okay with if everyone else in the world died, and I really hope that doesn't happen but if it does, and there's like... a terrible disease or like a solar flare, or something that leads to a mass extinction, and somehow just the two of us are the only ones left alive, I think it'd be okay, relatively. You make my heart burst when you walk into a room, will you walk into every room with me? Will you marry me?” (Luana)
1. Daenerys: "Shall we begin?" (Marine, Saloni, and Max)
2. Arya: "When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey." (Max and Saloni)
3. Sansa: "No need to seize the last word Lord Baelish, I’ll assume it was something clever." (Max)
4. Lyanna Mormont: “I don’t plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me. I might be small, Lord Glover, and I might be a girl, but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you. And I don’t need your permission to defend the North. We’ll begin training every man, woman, boy, and girl on Bear Island.” (Nirat)
5. Cersei Lannister: “I’m the queen of the seven kingdoms.” Jaime Lannister: “Three, at best.” (Nirat)
6. Sansa Stark: “You have to be smarter than father, you need to be smarter than Robb. I love them, I miss them but they made stupid mistakes and lost their heads because of it.” (Nirat)
7. Arya Stark (as Walder Frey): “Maybe I am not the most pleasant man. I'll admit it. But I'm proud of you lot. You're my family. The men who helped me slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding. Yes! Cheers. Brave men. All of you. Butchered a woman pregnant with a baby. Cut the throat of a mother of five. Slaughtered your guests after inviting them into your home. But you didn't slaughter every one of the Starks. No. That was your mistake. You should have ripped them all out, root and stem. LEAVE ONE WOLF ALIVE AND THE SHEEP ARE NEVER SAFE.” (Saloni and Luana)
8. Jamie: “The people I was cutting down were your own kin.” Euron: “The place was getting crowded.” (Luana)
9. Cersei: “You murdered your own brother.” Euron: “You should try it; it feels wonderful.”
1. Young Rachel: “When I was 6 years old, I became the only Leda aware of the other clones. Dr. Leekie shows me their files so I can understand how experiences determine traits.” (DarthLocke)
2. Mrs. S: “They're doing it again. To another generation of women.” (DarthLocke)
3. Kira: “Who hurt you?” Rachel: “All of them.” (DarthLocke)
1. Wendy: “Your father's laundering money for a Mexican drug cartel. I sh** you not.” (Milo and Marine)
1. Camila Vargas- “Never go into business with someone unless you know what their weakness is.” (Jaz)
1. Jessica: “You can’t go around handing out name partner like it’s Halloween candy.” (Emmaline)
1. Nicole: “It's Waverly, oh boy. Hey cutie.” Waverly: “Don't cutie me. Hi, sweetie pie. No, but seriously, where is she?” Nicole: “Uh, she's with me and we're fine. (to Wynonna) I cannot lie to her.” Wynonna: “You have to.” Waverly: “I hear music.” Nicole: “No.” Waverly: “Trashy, pumping. You're at a strip joint.” Nicole: “Aphrodite made me do it.” Wynonna: “Shut your mouth.” Waverly: “Tell me which one.” Nicole (to Wynonna): “I'm so sorry. We're at - (Wynonna dunks the phone in the glass) Okay yeah, guess I deserved that.”
2. Jeremy: “Imagine the little rascal if he has Doc's piercing blue eyes and Wynonna's luscious hair, I swear, seriously, we are going to be defenseless against such a glorious creature.” (Luana)
3. Wynonna: “I hate doing everything sober.” (Luana)
4. Dolls: “Doc Holliday is a class A pain in the a**. But he's also one of the most loyal, solid and fearless men I've ever met. Yeah, he can be a polecat sometimes, but he's a changed man, he's redeemed himself many times over, and I'm proud to call this man my brother.” (Luana)
There are 3 new characters: Nolan, who is like early Isaac, the hot older guy, and the new guidance counselor, who gets extended time in this episode and is as shady as Deaton’s sister was.
Coach gets a brief cameo.
One supernatural creature uncharacteristically loses control on multiple occasions and no reason is given yet.
Warning – if you are not a fan of bugs, rats, or gigantic spider webs, this may not be the episode for you.
Bingo Square – Mason tells Liam that he is super special…twice.
Finally, someone questions what happened in the library
Lydia won’t let her mom pretend Beacon Hills is normal
Malia is nonchalant while Liam and Mason freak out
Mama McCall has her own defense system to Scott’s surprise
Monster fight showdown
Scott, born leader and protector, who probably won’t be allowed to leave Beacon Hills until it’s reduced to rubble
Stiles goes old school, season 1 comedic relief again
The voicemail but not the decision about it
“Why does this keep happening to our school?”
About the Author - Dahne
One part teacher librarian - one part avid TV fan, Dahne is a contributing writer for SpoilerTV, where she reviews and/or creates polls for Teen Wolf, How to Get Away with Murder, The Librarians, and others. She also runs the annual Character Cup. She's addicted to Twitter, loves live tweeting, and co-hosts The 100 "Red-Shirted" and Teen Wolf "Welcome to Beacon Hills" podcasts for Southgate Media Group. Previously she wrote a Last Week in TV column for her blog and SpoilerTV. ~ "I speak TV."