Saturday, June 16, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 1N - Polls



Lots of great discussion in our last round, which I'm sure will be carried into round two. Heading to round 2 will be The French Mistake, Reading is Fundamental, Slash Fiction, and All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1. Leaving the contest are Playthings, Wishful Thinking (by a mere 7 votes), Provenance, and Family Matters. While being an okay day for my prediction list (called Wishful Thinking poll wrong but rest right), it was a miserable day for my episode picks. Today looks to be better. Don't forget to nominate your favorite quotes from Fresh Blood and A Very SPN Christmas. One of my favorite quotes of all time gets nominated today. "You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill you." Simply classic! Happy voting!

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form















Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment