Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 1K - Polls


It was another close round with 2 Minutes to Midnight and Death Takes a Holiday battling it out to the end. Winning by only 7 votes, 2 Minutes to Midnight advances to round 2 along with Lucifer Rising, Crossroad Blues, and Weekend at Bobby's. The latter all won their rounds handily. Leaving the contest is of course Death Takes a Holiday (such a shame), No Exit, The Benders, and Wendigo. Thus far I'm batting 100% on the second half of round 1 predictions and not too shabby on my picks either. I'm sure that will change. Today we have some of my favorite episodes so it will be easy for me. I hope you feel so too. We also start season 3 quotes nominations so break out your demon fighting tools and grab the flamethrower for the changelings. It's The Magnificent Seven and The Kids are Alright today.

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form















Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment