Friday, June 15, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 1M - Polls


Yesterday's polls seemed to be difficult if the comments were any indication. Unfortunately some favorites will be leaving the contest early. Moving on to round 2 will be What is and What Should Never Be, Asylum, Faith, and Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie. Headed off for a SPN afterlife are Red Sky at Morning, Nightshifter (46.62% of the vote), Dead in the Water, and After School Special. I will miss Nightshifter and Dead in the Water, both of which unfortunately got an unlucky draw. I wish I could say today would be an easier vote but for me it is not. Pitting one of my favorite season 7 episodes against one of my favorite season 1 episodes sucks out loud. I hope it's an easier vote for you. Don't forget to nominate your favorite quotes from Bedtime Stories and Red Sky at Night. Happy voting!

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form















Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment