Monday, September 17, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 3G - Polls


In overwhelming victories that leave no doubt that round 4 will be brutal, Lazarus Rising and What is and What Should Never Be trampled Appointment in Samarra and Faith. I can't be the only one to wish these two episodes were on opposite brackets. I would have loved it if both were in the final four but alas only one can progress beyond round 4. So many great episodes are leaving the contest these days. (Huge sigh.) Today's episodes don't inspire near as much passion from me but there's not a bad one in the bunch. I expect one to be a total blow-out. As for the other, well it won't shock me if it's a blow-out or somewhat close. Don't think it will be a nail biter though. I guess it will depend on the 30 extra voters we've picked up and whether they like meta or not. By the way, welcome new voters. Glad to have you with us.

We're up to When the Levee Breaks for our quote hunt and I have to say this was by far the worst episode to get through transcribing so far. Way, way, way too depressing for me. Who knew the Apocalypse would be more joyful than the year before it and it was sunk it the pit of despair too? Anyway, glad to get this episode over with. Nominate your 2 most depressing quotes and we'll all emoangst together. But then, happy voting!

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form
Season 3 Quote Nominations Form







Screencap by  Supernatural Fans Online

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment