Thursday, September 6, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 2L - Polls


Wooo hoooo!!!! We finally got a real promo for season 8 from the CW and it's one of the best yet. So excited for the premiere on Oct. 3. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new promo, here it is.

back to the contest - As expected Lazarus Rising took a big lead over In the Beginning in the last polls. The Appointment in Samarra vs Skin poll was closer but Appointment in Samarra got the victory. Today has some other fan favorites in the running as well. Personally, I like all the episodes and love 3 of the 4. So happy voting and don't forget to nominate your favorite quotes from Heaven and Hell.

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form
Season 3 Quote Nominations Form







I'm not sure where I got this screen cap from so if it is yours, let me know in the comments so I can credit. Thanks!

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment