Thursday, September 13, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 3C - Polls


The last polls were blowouts with Mystery Spot and Swan Song definitely overtaking Devil's Trap and Abandon All Hope respectively. I think today's polls will be closer. Changing Channels and Jus in Bello are almost universally loved in the SPN fandom. I Know What You Did Last Summer and The Monster at the End of This Book will battle it out for longest title still left in the contest. (Well there's Wi&WSNB too I guess.) Should be a good set of polls. Don't forget to nominate your favorite quotes from It's a Terrible Life, one of my personal season 4 favorites.

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form
Season 3 Quote Nominations Form







Screencap by  Mediacdn - thanks Lilith Hellfire for posting it

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment