Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Burn Notice - 7.02 - Forget Me Not - Preview




Burn Notice airs tomorrow (Thursday) at 9/8 C on the 
USA Network.  Don't miss it!

I always get nervous about hyped up episodes - premieres, finales, "very special" episodes. They get your expectations up so high that there's fear they will let you down. Let's face it. The 100th episode is one of the most hyped around, so I went into Burn Notice's 100th with a little trepidation…and then was well, blown away. It was nothing like what I expected but I finally got what I've been waiting 7 years to see. Let's just say it's a good time to love Michael and Fiona.

We open with a freaked out Maddie going ballistic with guilt that she might have jeopardized Michael when she inadvertently told Gamble that Michael was still working for the CIA. She's a momma bear on the warpath and she will get answers. No one can stop her…except Michael himself. Let's just say the mother-son reunion is tense and it doesn't get better when Michael can't tell her anything except that he can't contact Fiona, Sam, or Jesse. Maddie doesn't understand and Michael is less than comforting. Once Maddie leaves, it is clear how hard this is on Michael.

Worse though is spying on his friends. However it leads to the best part of the episode, the flashbacks. In current time though Fi is in a sticky situation. Gamble has kidnapped her to use as leverage now that the CIA is closing in. With Michael ordered to keep his presence unknown from the team and time running out, Michael rolls the dice in a gamble that could cost Fiona her life. Do not miss the 100th episode of Burn Notice. It's got the kidnapping, speeding cars, gunfire, and a car bomb like you would expect but the added history of our heroes gave the episode an extra edge. Just don't go in expecting to know where this is all leading. I have no idea what will happen in the next episode, but I can't wait to find out.

Burn Notice airs Thursday at 9/8 C on the USA Network.

Best reason to watch - flashbacks
Biggest annoyance - anyone who says "This is not the time to assign blame." They are always the one to blame.

Great lines:
"Don't treat me like a prostitute."
"Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto and the horse."
"I can't sleep. I can't stop eating. All I can think of is that I might have killed my son."
"It's a start."
"You remembered my story."
"You're not going to make it to Happy Hour. Let it go."


My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment