Thursday, August 18, 2011

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode (Round 4-2) - Poll

As we come to the end of the 4th round, it seems like people have found it pretty difficult. Yet for me, this time is a breeze. In one match is my favorite episode of all time. The second has the weakest of all the contenders left to me. It will be interesting to see what happens from here on out.

Unfortunately, this contest will overlap the Character Cup by a day or two. Normally I would stop the contest and then continue with it after the Character Cup ended. However, since we are so close to being done, I think I will just take that day. The day before the finals no new poll will be posted since we have to let the right side of the bracket catch up. Thanks to everyone who participated. It's been fun!





My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

Episodes Going to Round 4:

The End
Lazarus Rising
Changing Channels
In My Time of Dying
The French Mistake
What is and What Should Never Be
All Hell Breaks Loose, part 2
Abandon All Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment