Monday, August 15, 2011

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode (Round 3-1) - Poll

Things are heating up in the Supernatural Ultimate Episode contest with matches too close to call. I know the results are shocking me. Things I thought would be a runaway victory are losing or very tight. Things I thought would be close are runaway victories. I'm glad I didn't put money on this round. Speaking of rounds, the following episodes are advancing to round 3 which begins today: The End, Swan Song, No Rest for the Wicked, Lazarus Rising, Changing Channels, Yellow Fever, Jus in Bello, and In My Time of Dying. I think we are going to have plenty of groaning in this one. Happy (um...good luck) voting! Comments are the bliss of finally getting home after a 13+ hour day.









My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

Episodes Going to Round 3 (so far):

The End
Swan Song
No Rest for the Wicked
Lazarus Rising
Changing Channels
Yellow Fever
Jus in Bello
In My Time of Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment