Saturday, July 30, 2011

Supernatural - Favorite 17th Episode - Poll

Sorry this is late guys. Lots of computer problems right now. Not sure when I will be able to post it. The winner of favorite 15th episode is French Mistake with 225 votes at 56% and in second is Tall Tales with 104 votes and 26%. Yesterday's poll is looking good for On the Head of a Pin with Dark Side of the Moon in second. Official results will be in tomorrow. Today we have a good mix of episodes. There's comedy, romantic angst, 2 alternate worlds, and religious indictment. Again, it's easy to pick my favorite in this poll, and again it won't be win. I predict Heart and Hell House will run the votes this round.

Hell House - Often a fan favorite, I find the prank wars funny and the idea of a tulpa very intriguing. However Ed and Harry are more annoying to me than funny and every time they are on my screen I want to fast forward.

Heart - Ah the tragic love story. Unfortunately this is not my thing and I find it really hard to believe that Sam could love Madison in such a short time. Still, my heart isn't completely stone yet so yes the final scene where the idiot girl plans to ruin Sam's life by making him kill her instead of having the guts to do it herself does get me too. A little bit.

It's a Terrible Life - I'm in the minority because I really like this episode. It was funny to see where Zachariah thought the brothers would be without hunting and Sam's office melt down is a real tension reliever for me when I'm tempted to try the same technique. I love how the brothers work together and although they use the ultra annoying Ghostfacers for research, they make a pretty good team even without family history behind them.

99 Problems - Who knew after the antiChrist we would get the Whore of Babylon too. I liked that there were lay people willing to fight demons in the NonPocalypse and Michael Shanks is always a favorite guest star for me. Father Gideon rocked as a man conflicted but Leah drove me nuts, as she was supposed to. Again, I am not a fan of the anti-Christianity vibe on Supernatural, but this one had its moments.

My Heart Will Go On - This had an out-there premise that worked well. I loved Balthazar's reasoning (take down Celine Dion) even if it wasn't true and who didn't love Booby and Ellen as a couple. Makes me wish they were together in the "real" world. Jim Beaver and Samantha Ferris knocked this one out of the park. I also loved Fate as a type A enforcer. She reminded me of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde minus the humor and dog. However, the best thing about this episode was Dean and Sam walking through the park to One Way or Another, knowing that Fate is trying to kill them. Absolutely hilarious!

Screencap by Supernatural Caps

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV



Past Winners:

Lazarus Rising (season 4)
Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester (season 4)
Bad Day at Black Rock (season 3)
The End (season 5)
Simon Said (season 2)
Skin (season 1)
The Usual Suspects (season 2)
Changing Channels (season 5)
Croatoan (season 2)
Abandon All Hope (season 5)
Mystery Spot (season 3)
Jus in Bello (season 3)
The Song Remains the Same (season 5)
Born Under a Bad Sign (season 2)
The French Mistake (season 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment