Super Short Previouslies - the steampunk scientists snatched Liam and Hayden (but didn't kill them), Deaton took a vacation, and the Desert Wolf caused the car crash when Malia was a kid.
MVP - Team Female Parent
Best Character - Mama McCall
Best Reaction - Mama McCall slapping Sheriff / Hayden giving Chimera #492 the stink eye
Biggest Shock - Desert Wolf was trying to kill Malia
Best Character Interaction - Mama McCall and Sheriff
Biggest Moment Just for the Fandom - reveal that Stiles' first initial is M
Biggest Hope- please say Scott is starting to be suspicious of Theo
Biggest Lesson - meaning of ouroboros / no plan is still a bad plan
Worst Plan - Scott doesn't listen to anyone before going with his non-plan / separating Stiles and Scott / still more chimeras
Worst Game - Parrish's version of Ring Around the Rosie, with bodies piled around the nematon
Best Reveal - Kira was steampunked during the traffic jam on 115
Best Addition - Desert Wolf
Biggest Smirker - Theo
Biggest Blech - steampunk scientist eye surgery
Biggest Nonsense - police can't hold someone who confesses to killing someone because the body goes missing
Most Missed - Mama McCall doesn't give an awesome pep talk
Most Competent - Deputy Red Shirt gets Kira in the police car under the guise of taking her to her parents
Most Awkward - Theo hugs all around
Most Likely to Make Me Vomit Rainbows - Hayden and Liam
Most Superfluous Eye Candy - Parrish in the shower
Most in Need of Breadcrumbs - Scott, Malia, and Mason in the water treatment plant
Most Guilt-Inducing Laugh - when the steampunk scientist kicks Liam in the nose
Worst Lie Ever / Biggest Laugh - HistoryDad and MamaFox's story an almost dead girl wandering around with a sword stuck through her before collapsing on Mama McCall's kitchen table
Least Convincing - Scott telling Kira that he believes she didn't kill the chimera / Lydia saying Screamer leaving is bad
Least Likely to Ever be Told What He Needs to Know - Sheriff given his new attitude about the supernatural
Best Quotes -
1. Sheriff: "I'll deal with it. No more bending the rules for anyone." Mama McCall: "Maybe you should learn to bend a little before someone breaks."
2. Sheriff: "Melissa, I…uh, I've set my badge aside a few too many times in the last couple of weeks." Melissa: "Well you may need to do it a few more considering what our kids get into during their free time."
3. Sheriff: "This your official statement?" Mama: "Something wrong?" Sheriff: "The part about finding the body in your kitchen works fine but then it gets a little confusing when you describe the body as a monstrous chimera and then go on about werewolves, banshees, kanimas…" Mama McCall: "You're right. I forgot about the Dread Doctors."
6. Kira: "Something happened here." Deputy: "Cars usually happen here, going very fast, so it might be a good idea to at least step out of the middle of the road."
7. Stiles: "Oh did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."
8. Sheriff: "This is murder. This kid…this child has a family. What, am I supposed to just cover that up? This is a crime and it's my responsibility to handle it within the parameters of the law." Mama McCall: "What about our kids? They constantly deal with things outside the law." Sheriff: "But not above the law."
Screencaps by Lady Geek Girl, TV Equals, Pinterest, Really Late Reviews, Formula TV, Piclist, Tumblr, Media Cache, We Heart It, Teen Wolf Shannon, and Pinterest.