Sunday, August 30, 2015
Quote of the Week - Week of August 23
A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off in the comments below.
1. Zoe: "But when it's over, one of us is going to die." David: "Ladies first." (Blue Star)
2. Julian: "You're alone, Gabriel. In all the universe, totally alone." (Blue Star)
3. Flashback Edward: "All warfare is based on deception. Picked that up from Sun Tzu in one of my stupid books." (Blue Star)
1. Nick: "There was blood all over her mouth, and then she came at me." Travis: "What did she do?" Nick: "She was eating them. She was eating them." (Nirat Anop)
2. Russell: "I don't care about building a fire.” Travis: "No? Can you build a fire?” Russell: "I got a stove. I got heat. I'm good.” (Nirat Anop)
3. Travis: "But why? Why would he build a fire? Think about it. Think about it. Why would he build a fire?" Russell: "To not die." Travis: "Nailed it. See, man versus nature. London's trying to teach us how not to die. Good analysis, Russell. Imagine what would happen if you stayed awake in my class." (Nirat Anop)
4. Madison: "What the hell is happening?" Travis: "I have no idea." (Nirat Anop)
1. Priest: "Why are you here?" Michael: "Because I'm afraid!" (Jimmy Ryan)
2. Harvey: "I'm glad you're here, I need to tell you something." Mike: "Whatever it is, it might not matter after I give you this." Harvey: "What is it?" Mike: "Harvey, you didn't just give me my dream. You gave me a family. But I'm gonna have a family of my own some day, and I can't have all of this hanging over their heads." Harvey: "You're resigning." Mike: "I am." Harvey: "Look, you once asked me why I hired you. And I told you it was because life was like this, and I like this." Mike: "Harvey, please. You can't convince me-" Harvey: "Let me finish. It was like this, not because of the risk we were taking, but because of who you are." Mike: "So, you're not disappointed?" Harvey: "You kidding me? After that speech, if you hadn't done that, I'd be kicking you out. [...] And for the record, you're not the only one who got more family out of this deal." (Laura Markus)
3. Jessica: "You made it." Harvey: "Wouldn't have missed it for the world." (Laura Markus)
4. Jessica: "We're here because there's a concern that I no longer have the best interest of the firm at heart, but am instead focused on the selfish interests of certain individuals. For those of you who feel that way, there's not much I could do at this point to change your mind. So, I'll say: I hope it remains my pleasure to serve this firm." (Laura Markus)
Teen Wolf -
1. Scott: "They're not like you. They never will be." Theo: "Because I'm a chimera. Cause I'm not a real werewolf." Scott: "Because you're barely even human."
2. Theo: "It's not because you're afraid. The nogitsune's gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us." Stiles: "I'm about to get more."
3. Malia: "Can they fix it?" Stiles: "There's not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing." Malia: "Maybe you should try something other than duct tape."
4. Scott: "I lost mom." Mama McCall: "Every leader suffers loss. Sometimes more than you think is bearable." Scott: "This time I lost everyone." Mama: "You'll get them back. You have to." Scott: "Why would they come back?" Mama: "Because you're their leader and even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give, there's still one thing. Hope. Give them hope."
5. Parrish: "So we're both harbingers of death. I should probably add that to my resume." Lydia: "It's on my college applications."
6. Liam: "You promised. You said you'd do everything you could." Scott: "Which is why I'm not going to do something I think is going to kill her."
7. Mama McCall: "He's not someone. He's my son and he's an alpha and he's too strong to die like this. Come on. Open your eyes for me, okay? Breathe, baby, breathe."