Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Teen Wolf - 3.18 - Riddled - Best Tweets



One of my jobs for the Welcome to Beacon Hills, our new Teen Wolf podcast, is to come up with the best tweets I saw for an episode. I've come to find that this job is going to be harder than I thought because of all of the great tweets. In fact, I favorited more than 100 in 2 days. How the heck am I supposed to limit that to 5?!?! Thus comes this article. Basically it is me choosing the best from my favorites in hopes that it will make choosing 5 easier. Think of it as a podcast teaser. I hope you enjoy it.


Cast/crew/official people - I also loved Holland and the Carver twins doing a lose your mind three-tweet!












Fan Favorites -













Reviews:

























































Snark:



































Links/Pictures:






















New Convert Alert:







WARNING THIS PART CONTAINS SPOILERS IN THE NEXT EPISODE TEASER!!!


Spoilers:






Truer Words:








































No comments:

Post a Comment