Hi and welcome to Quote of the Week. I am subbing in for Bradley again, so I've added a poll at the end. Due to the Olympics, there was less original programming on TV this week so I added 2 favorites each from most of the shows I watched. What fabulous quotes did I miss this week?
Note - People who nominated the quote are in parentheses after the quote.
1) Julian Wallenberg: "When you're surrounded by perfect things, you appreciate the beauty in flaws." (Darth Locke)
2) Agent Reynolds: "Would you consider yourself a romantic?" John Kennex: "What are you saying?"
Agent Reynolds: Just through events and faith that maybe someday you might meet the person that you're supposed to be with. Because if that's the way you look at things, then maybe that type of thinking might have prevented you from seeing something you might not have seen, if you didn't want it to happen SO badly." (Darth Locke)
3) Kennex: "Protect, serve, cover." (Dahne)
4) McGinnis: "If I get any heat for this, I'm saying you threatened me." Kennex: "You're in luck. They'll believe that. You're the best." McGinnis: "Yeah, tell a friend." (Dahne)
1) Brock: "Is it just me, or does it seem like every scum bag with an automatic weapon comes to Banshee to shoot you?" (Sandi wich)
2) Siobhan: “I dunno if anyone ever changes really, but we can evolve, right? I mean, that’s what we’re trying to do isn't it, just become become better versions of ourselves?” (Sandi wich)
1) Constance: "A brave fool is still a fool." (Dahne)
2) Julia: "Alive, healthy, possibly going crazy, all of the above?" Hatake: "This is wonderful." Julia: "Yeah, except for the crazy part. I could do without that." (Dahne)
1) Nelson: "She's a Disney villain." (Dahne)
2) Nelson: "Don't be so smug. She called you a prototype." (Dahne)
Melissa & Joey
1) Ryder: "So are you extra girl weird or just average girl weird?" (Dahne)
2) Mel: "Someone will ask him about an issue and he'll try his best to hold it in, but in the end…" Lennox: "He'll blow like a volcano." Mel: "Big time and the verbal lava will destroy the tiny town of Me-ville." (Dahne)
1) Aramis: "Marsac's spirit died in that forest in Savoy five years ago, it just took this long for his body to catch up. (Sandi wich)
2) The Cardinal: "I appreciate a melodrama as much as the next man, but an explanation might clarify things" (Sandi wich)
4) D'Artagnan: "If this gets me hanged, I'm going to take it very personally." (Dahne)
5) Cardinal: "Honor, there's no word in the language more likely to cause stupidity and inconvenience." (Dahne)
1) Derek: “You think Stiles, skinny, defenceless Stiles, is the Nogitsune, the powerful dark spirit?!" (Melissa Cavallo)
2) Aiden: "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." (Dahne)
3) Stiles: "You know what they're looking for, right? It's called frontotemporal dementia. Areas of your brain start to shrink. It's what my mother had. It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers, and there's no cure." Scott: "Stiles, if you have it we'll do something. I'll do something." (Dahne)