Friday, January 4, 2013

Supernatural - Song-to-Scene - 1F - Poll



It was a decisive victory for Wanted Dead or Alive yesterday, receiving 96% of the votes. Also moving on to round 2 are the Knight Rider Theme (55%), Walking on Sunshine (72%) and What a Wonderful World (82%). I was pleasantly surprised by the results of these polls and I think that bodes well for coming up with a true song-to-scene winner instead of a favorite scene winner. If you are confused about the difference between these, please read the Contest Basics in the link below. It will also show which songs-to-scene are in this contest and after round 1 is finished, it will have the results so far.

Also below are links to the videos for today's nominees. Sadly I could not find one of House of the Rising Sun but it is throughout the season 2 episode Roadkill if you want to watch it. If anyone knows of a link, please let me know so I can add it to the list. Other than that, nominations will be open until Saturday night for the songs you wish would be on SPN but have not been aired yet. Happy voting!


Contest Basics
Print Your Own Bracket (64-item)

Scene Videos: (Remember this is NOT favorite scene but which song matches the scene best)

Beautiful Loser
House of the Rising Sun - sorry I couldn't find a video
Highway to Hell
In-a-Gadda-da-Vida
Cold as Ice
White Rabbit - in French
Rock of Ages
All Right Now - starts at 11:00
















Screencap by...not sure to be honest. If it's yours let me know so I can credit you.

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment