Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Supernatural - Favorite 7th Episode - Poll



Thanks to everyone who has been voting and commenting in these polls. Since the SpoilerTV Best Show competition is gearing up and since I head out on vacation next week, we're going to speed these polls up a bit. Instead of waiting every two days for a new poll, I will put them up daily. You will still have 2 days to vote but results will be slightly delayed. Speaking of results, I'm calling the 6th episode poll slightly early. The winner is Skin with 44% of the vote, closely followed by Yellow Fever at 37%. I'm glad Skin won because for me it has all the elements of classic Supernatural balanced within it.

This round for me has better choices than the last one but most of the episodes are still pretty average. It's another case of a hands-down winner for me but things are closer than before. (What's up with the long titles in seasons 4 and 5 by the way?) So which episode do you like best out of the following:

Hook Man
The Usual Suspects
Fresh Blood
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester
Family Matters

Don't forget that comments are the rainbow after a storm. Oh and choose who you think will win the Best Show contest here. Contest directions here. If you are new, I highly recommend you use Adam's easy-to-follow directions. Plus, it's never too early to talk it up to friends and strangers. It can get pretty intense and many rounds go down to the wire. I want to make sure Supernatural is well-represented, especially since I will be on vacation in the beginning and won't be able to vote. I'll be one sad Dahne if Supernatural is out of the running when I get back. SPN ftw.




Previous Winners
Lazarus Rising (season 4)
Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester (season 4)
Bad Day at Black Rock (season 3)
The End (season 5)
Simon Said (season 2)
Skin (season1)

Screencap by
My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment