Thursday, December 30, 2010

Supernatural - Weekly Poll - Best One-Shot Antagonist/Monster (Season 4)



Best One-Shot Antagonist or Monster (Season 4)

I'm posting this early because I am experiencing computer problems and I don't want to the internet to go down again before I can get this up.  Today we vote for season 4's best antagonist or monster.  Yes, we have two entries that may cause concern because they are monsters played by recurring actors.  They would be the ghost of Meg Masters and the ghoul shaped like Adam Milligan.  The good news is they are the last and next week's poll is definitely more clear-cut.

You can still vote for season two and season three.  And as always, comments make the world go round.  At least my never-ending hiatus, internet-happy world.

My blog


No comments:

Post a Comment