1. Clarke: "It can't be over." (Daniel van der Veer)
2. Lexa: "I do care, Clarke. But I made this choice with my head and not my heart." (Daniel van der Veer)
3. Indra: "Plans change." Grounder: "Octavia, let's go." Octavia: "I'm not going anywhere without my brother." Indra: "You are no longer my second." Jackson: "Octavia please, come home with us." Octavia: "I have no home." (Dahne and Nirat Anop)
4. Wick: "Catastrophic failure, that's your plan?" Raven: "Okay when you say it like that it doesn't sound like such a good idea." Wick: "I'll set the detonators." (Dahne)
5. Dante: "You've killed us. One week in office and you've managed to turn neighbor against neighbor. You've made the outsiders hate us more than they already did. You lost our outer defenses and now a door that has been breached in 97 years is going to fall and an army of savages is going to flood these halls, killing every last one of us." Cage: "Tell me how to stop them. Please. I need your help. Your people need your help. They'll destroy everything." Dante: "You already have." (Dahne)
1. Michelle: "I could have sworn you still had your spine when we left Philly." (Dahne)
2. Alex: "Our whole life, it's…it's a lie." Mark: "No. Not the love, not the family." Mark: "I know this is a lot. I can't imagine what you're thinking." Alex: "I think you are traitors." (Dahne)
3. Faber: "Do you work for the FBI?" Brock: "That and I do a little exotic dancing on the side." (Dahne)
1. May: “You’ll never take us alive”? Really? A little over the top, don’t you think?” Coulson: “If I let you write the script no one would say anything.” (Sharon Seymour and Bradley Adams)
2. Skye: "There's something very wrong with me." Fitz: "No, you're just different now. Your just different now and there's nothing wrong with that." (Nirat Anop)
3. Jiaying: "It's gonna be okay beautiful, I'll show you the way.
4. May: “For Coulson, Trip was the embodiment of the principles he wants S.H.I.E.L.D. to be built upon. Compassion, loyalty, heart. And that is S.H.I.E.L.D.’s strength. And Trip’s death reminded Coulson that HYDRA doesn’t have that and that is their weakness." (Nirat Anop)
1. Job: "It's okay, you killed them all. I think you killed some of them twice, you trigger-happy son of a bitch." (Sandi)
2. Proctor: "After my mother died I thought that I felt the grace of God. I thought He was calling me back. That wasn't God. That was just grief." (Sandi)
3. Banshee: Job: "You know the only way to clean this rattrap is with a fucking grenade, right?" (Bradley Adams)
4. Job: "If you wanted my autograph motherfucker, all you had to do was ask." (Bradley Adams)
5. Gordon: "Jesus Christ, what the fuck did you do now?" (Bradley Adams)
1. Milt: "In my experience, when you trust people, they trust you." Russ: "Have you actually MET people?" (Daniel van der Veer and Dahne)
2. Milt: "It looks like we got a double homicide." Russ: "No, no, no. Magnum gets double homicides. Rockford gets double homicides. Here, let me get this." (Daniel van der Veer)
3. Milt: "You're a good person, Detective Agnew." Russ: "And you, Agent Chamberlain, you're the devil!" (Laura Markus)
4. Russ: "I don't believe in trusting people. I believe in paying people." (Laura Markus)
1. Senior woman: “If I were 40 years younger, I’d have you buy me a pina colada.” Jimmy: “Well, if you want me to draw up a DNR, I’ll bring a blender and some pineapple.” (Tonya Papanikolas and Bradley Adams)
2. Jimmy: “What are you reading there? The complete annotated book of rules for parking validations?”
Mike: “No, the rules for parking validation are actually pretty simple. Most people get it on the first try.” (Tonya Papanikolas and Bradley Adams)
3. Jimmy: "Not the loquacious sort, are you?" Mike: "We can't all be as blessed as you." (Darth Locke)
1. Jack: “Captain Jack Rackham of the Colonial Dawn.” Linus Harcourt: “Never heard of you.” Billy: “”Ah, perhaps you should get out more.” (Sharon Seymour)
1. Watson: "I'm sorry, okay? I know it hurts, but there is nothing you can say that's going to convince me that you killed that woman." Sherlock: "Let's adhere to our sunniest theory for a moment, shall we? That my note to Maria Gutierrez was not in fact an invitation to murder but an agreement to lend my help as a detective. What if she knew she was in danger and what if I missed something that my sober self would have observed in an instant that might have saved her life? Would you still consider my hands blood-free?" (Dahne)
2. Watson: "If you really want to beat yourself up…" Sherlock: "You think it's an exercise in self-pity." Watson: "I think this is an Olympics in self-pity." (Dahne)
3. Sherlock: "It's a form of torture having to swim through my old life. I know that over the years, you've suffered through your own travails and you can relate to a profound sense of guilt. You cannot relate to a profound sense of shame." (Dahne)
1. Ryan: "They've got some kind of an agenda, a message, and they know they haven't given us enough yet to figure it out. This means that this killing is only the beginning." (Robert Fruin)
2. Mark: "While you lie, more will die." (Robert Fruin)
3. Mark: "Let's go kill some people." (Bradley Adams)
4. Andrew: "When's the last time you had a good cry? It can be incredibly cathartic." Ryan: "Yeah, but it's gonna make you all the wrong kinds of friends in prison." (Bradley Adams)
1. Dr. Amelia Shepherd voiceover: “Hold up your head and enter the arena and face the enemy. Fight until you can’t fight any more. Never let go, never give up. Never run, never surrender. Fight the good fight. You fight – even when it seems inevitable that you’re about to go down swinging.” (Tonya Papanikolas and Robert Fruin)
2. Dr Herman: "The point is, I'm going to get to figure it out. Something is going to happen next. The point is, I'm alive, and I wouldn't be if you hadn't been such a pain in my ass." (Robert Fruin)
3. Amelia: "A surgeon must always be prepared to lose, and in neurosurgery, with the big tumors, we lose those battles as often as we succeed. The key though, win or lose, is to never fail and the only way to fail is if you don't fight. So you fight until you can't fight anymore." (Robert Fruin)
1. Peter: "Sarah if you leave this room you are finished with my team. Do you understand?" Sarah: "It was never your team Peter, you were just keeping Alan's chair warm." (Darth Locke)
1. Mike: "Tag, you asked me to help you out, I'm helping you out" (Robert Fruin)
2. Brick: "What's it Going to be like When You're Gone" (Robert Fruin)
1. Porthos "For a while there, you almost had me believing you. God knows, I wanted to. But you had to overplay your hand. This picture? It's not my mother. You thought I was too young to remember her, but one thing you never forget is your mother's face. You probably bought this in some junk shop somewhere, thinking I wouldn't know the difference between one black woman and another." Belgard "You can't leave me, you're my son!" Treville "I'm sorry." Porthos "Thank you." Belgard "Damn you, come back!" Treville "Looks like he takes after his mother." (Sandi)
2. Anne "You've lost your mind, Rochefort. Leave now, before it's too late." Rochefort "I can't. Not before I know." Anne "Know what?" Rochefort "That you love me as I love you. I will forgive you any transgression, so long as I know that. If we love each other, we will forgive." Anne "You've gone mad. Leave me now!" Rochefort "I have dreamed of this moment for so long To be alone with you, at last. To consummate our love. Please tell me, tell me you love me and all will be well." Anne "You're a monster! Get out before I have you arrested!" Rochefort "No-one will come if you call. Your servants answer to me now." (Sandi)
1. Regina: "I suppose we should go out and see what's killing property values this time." (Nirat Anop)
2. Cruella: “If we're about to walk into a trap, tells us now darling because out here, your nothing more than a cripple, a coward with a real world ability to die.” (Nirat Anop)
3. Snow: And if you say one single word to anyone, well, you won't have to worry about the Evil Queen, I'll rip out your hearts myself." (Nirat Anop)
4. Ursula: "How are you?" Regina: "Mostly wondering how a plate of undercooked calamari ended up with the Dark One's cell phone." (Darth Locke)
1. Olivia: People standing around saying things you don't like does not make them a mob. It makes them Americans!" (Nirat Anop)
2. Olivia: "You talk about fairness and justice like it's available to everyone, it's not." David Rosen: "I just can't go marching into any situation trying to rush the justice process. There are laws, okay? Ones i'm being paid by the U.S. government to uphold." Olivia: "To protect people who look like you!" David Rosen: "Oh, come on Liv!" Olivia: "You talk about fairness and justice like it's available to everybody; it's not. That man standing over his son's dead body thinks... he knows, he's going to end up in one of two places ; a jail cell or a drawer of a morgue and to hell if I can't look him in the eyes and tell him he's wrong. I can't fix this!"
1. Harvey: "I'm sorry, do we...-" Donna: "Know each other? Not yet, but today's your lucky day." Harvey: "And why is that?" Donna: "It's the day you get to meet Donna." Harvey: "And let me guess, you're Donna?" Donna: "Oh, you have no idea how Donna I am." (Laura Markus)
2. Louis: "Don’t let the moment pass. Don’t let the people you love walk by you without letting them know how you feel about them, because life slips by, and then it’s over." (Laura Markus)
1. Carol: “I did laundry, gardened, always had dinner on the table for Ed when he came home. I miss that stupid wonderful man every day…” (Sharon Seymour)
2. Deanna (to Rick): “You said they’re a family – that’s what you said. Absolutely amazing to me how people from completely different backgrounds and nothing in common can become that, don’t you think?” (Tonya Papanikolas)
12 Monkeys -
1. Jones: "Where shall we talk? Your office?" Foster: "I think over dinner would be more appropriate. I'd like to welcome all our guests." Jones: "Charming but I'm hardly a guest here and certainly not welcome."
2. Amanda: "Foster, he gives you something. Something to believe in." Ramse: "Yeah, you believe in me or die. That's how a coup works."
3. Jones: "There is no cure and there never will be. Every day we're losing more and more people." Foster: "What is it that you wish for that we don't already have besides bringing back the dead? Have you forgotten, Herr Frankenstein, that that was never part of the natural order?"
The 100 -
1. Lexa: "The mountain has cast a shadow over these woods for too long. They've hunted us, controlled us, turned us into monsters. That ends today." (Robert Fruin)
2. Clarke: "What did you do?" Lexa: "What you would have done. Saved my people." Clarke: "Where are my people?" Lexa: "I'm sorry Clarke. They weren't part of the deal."
3. Octavia: "We found it." Indra: "You found it. It appears we didn't need Lincoln after all." Octavia: "Thank you." Indra: "You've done well Octavia cum treegula crew." Octavia: "What's that mean?" Indra: "What you think it means." Octavia: "I think I want to hear you say it." Indra: "You're one of us now."
4. Raven: "Today, Wick." Wick: "I'm moving as fast as I can. (sounds of people coming in) Actually I can go faster."
Agents of SHIELD -
1. Fitz: "So I was thinking how the heart monitor seemed to shatter from the inside out but it was still on your wrist when we found you. That doesn't make sense. And how we found you, basically unharmed in the collapse with destruction all around you. I thought I was losing my mind all over again, that there was something wrong, so it took awhile to dawn on me. Or maybe I was just afraid to think it then. You survived the destruction because you caused it." Skye: "No, no, no, no." Fitz: "Raina wasn't the only one changed in there and I'm pretty sure the DNA results we're running right now will confirm that there's nothing wrong with the data in my head, Skye. There's something wrong with you."
2. Fitz: "Well it's not good to keep things to yourself, Mac. I know what you're going through." Mac: "Really? You know what it's like to lose control, to be trapped inside your own body unable to tell it what to do, to watch yourself hurt the people that you care about?" Fitz: "Yeah."
1. Alex: "I have to get up early in the morning and go commit a felony."
2. Faber: "Have you had contact with any suspicious individuals in the past year?" Sam: "Besides you? And no, I have never told anyone you lied about your handicap when we played Pinehurst." Faber: "Your bosses have any idea how insolent you are?" Sam: "Insolent? Is your son studying for the SAT's or something? No way you know that word on your own."
3. Katya: "You would get so far ahead that I had to choose. Do I stay with Alex or do I chase after you?" Natalie: "I remember. You always chose Alex." Katya: "It's not because I love you any less, but I had faith in you. I knew that if you got lost, I knew that you would find your way home."
1. Backstrom: "So are we going after the gopher or the guy trying to blow up the gopher?"
2. Niedermayer: "I quoted Lieutenant Backstrom in that article. When you were searching the internet were you looking for him or yourself?" Blue: "No need to search for myself, Pete. I always know where I am."
3. Gravely: "We bought it. We keep it, and anything Paquet finds is admissible. Big corporations are always hiding something." Backstrom: "What is this? Occupy Portland."
Battle Creek -
1. Russ: "That thing you said in there about second chances seemed awfully personal." Milt: "It's Battle Creek. It was a bluff." (Laura Markus)
2. Teddy: "Who sells your equipment? Goodwill?"
3. Fontanelle: "We could shoot people instead. Is that what you want? Are we not shooting enough people?" Russ: "We need new equipment. New to this world, not just new to this precinct, okay? We need the latest training. We need everything." Fontanelle: "Or we could shoot people. I don't mind shooting people but something's got to change."
4. Milton: "He's not a killer." Russ: "Well no, he has killed so technically…" Milton: "Doesn't make him a killer." Russ: "Yeah, it sort of does."
The Big Bang Theory -
1. Penny: "See this is why I've been saying we should keep champagne on ice." Sheldon: "Sarcasm?" Amy: "Yes." Sheldon: "That was tricky because when it comes to alcohol she generally means business."
2. Howard: "You'll have to nail it." Raj: "With what?" Howard: "Does she have any pillows or wineglasses?" Raj: "She does." Howard: "Great. Neither of those. Try a hammer."
3. Sheldon: "Do you want me to withdraw my application?" Amy: "What I want is for us to be planning our future together?" Sheldon: "And in that future, are we on the same planet? Because I've seen people make the long distance thing work." Amy: "We're on the same planet." Sheldon: "Okay. Does that planet have to be Earth?" Amy: "Are you asking me to go to Mars with you?" Sheldon: "I am. If I'm going to a barren, lifeless environment where the chances of survival are slim to none, I want you there with me."
CSI: Cyber -
1. Mundo: "Sorry, Agent Mundo is currently on the field of battle and can't talk to you on his first day off in 3 weeks."
2. Ryan: "Detective Cho, please treat all hardware, including the baby cam, like a dead body. Don't touch it, don't move it until we get there."
3. Nelson: "Eeny, meeny, miney, moe. Catch a gangster by the toe. Rearrange the numbers yo. Early years are first to go." Raven: "What are you doing?" Nelson: "I think better when I talk it out in rhyme."
1. Peter: "And the crowd goes completely indifferent."
2. Cohen: "I don't like you and you don't like me." Peter: "Is that going to be a problem, partner?"
3. Khalid: "We are small men. In the end, we mean nothing."
1. Oscar: "I can't believe it's been 3 years." Sherlock: "Yes well, time flies when you're on heroin."
2. Sherlock: "Those women are from China not Japan, but the racism works either way." Oscar: "Don't suppose I can interest you in a handbag." Sherlock: "That depends. Does your supplier always spell Prada with 2 D's?"
3. Sherlock: "There are few circumstances more amenable to picking a man's pocket than a thrashing. It's better to be the thrasher obviously but beggar's can't be choosers."
1. Jamal: "You know what? You're right about one thing. Sexual proclivity is what put us in this position. Your proclivity and the fact that you can't manage to simply keep it in your pants."
2. Lucious: "When a man like me says, 'Hear me out,' you hear me out 'cause your life could depend on it." Anika: "Are you threatening me?"
3. Cookie: "Lucious cares more about business than he does about Hakeem's hurt feelings. It's sad but true."
Eye Candy -
1. Lindy: "You lied. You and Catherine, you tried to set me up but Ben arrested me to save me from the two of you." Tommy: "Okay, let's just talk this through, alright?" Lindy: "You used me to get to Bubonic. You used my sister." Tommy: "Lindy, you have to understand. That was before I really knew you." Lindy: "What do you know about Sarah? Tell me." Tommy: "Catherine found a case, a man who abducted girls. She thought maybe your sister might have been a part of it. She refuses to say anything about it." Lindy: "You and me, this. Whatever this is, it's over. It's done."
2. Connor: "Doesn't it creep you out a bit that the killer hasn't killed anyone recently?"
3. Lindy: "You either fight or you die." Ben: "I kind of believe that if the worst happens that people are basically good, deep down." Lindy: "That's not my experience." Ben: "Then you haven't met the right people."
1. Abe: "You see that's the problem with activism. No matter how high the ideals, you're just human."
2. Hanson: "So hypothetically, could you guys work it so I can get the full NFL package without paying for all the other stuff?" Irene: "Detective, I have a master's in computer science from MIT." Hanson: "So that's a yes?" Irene: "That means I'm not the cable guy."
3. Keith: "We traced the command payload to Shaw's thermostat IP through a randomized botnet path, which we back traced and confirmed." Henry: "We gassed ourselves, shaved a corpse, and determined whoever killed Shaw did it by hand in his apartment." Jo: "Yeah. If Greff was home that proves he didn't kill Eric Shaw." Kevin: "You shaved a corpse." (Dahne and Tonya Papanikolas)
4. Henry voiceover: “Maybe it’s a good thing, a future without secrets. Of course, those of us with a few more years value our privacy. We’ve made our mistakes and survived them. It’s not that we want to keep these secrets from others. Usually we’re keeping them from ourselves.” (Tonya Papanikolas)
Fresh Off the Boat -
1. Evan: "Are you saving that seat for your attitude?"
2. Jessica: "Which one says I am rich enough to be invited but not rich enough that you could ask me to donate money?"
3. Nicole: "Is that old lady self-sufficient because my parents showed me Cocoon when I was little and I just can't." Jessica: "Oh she's fine. She'll fight you for dominance and then fall asleep."
The Goldbergs -
1. Teacher: "This is a Cabbage Patch Kid. Aww. This looks like something in a horror movie where the doll comes alive and terrorizes a lakeside town."
2. Rick: "What do you need? I've got Glo-Worm. I've got Voltron. I've got Koosa. I've got My Little Pony. Oh, I also have the strongest heroine in the world." Beverly: "What?" Rick: "She-Ra, Princess of Power. There's no stronger heroine out there."
3. Beverly: "Somebody stole my baby. Well not real baby, fake baby. It's a toy. Somebody stole my toy. I'm going to get attitude from my son's pretend wife. Can someone call the police or Toys 'R Us."
4. Adam: "Look it's not Dana's fault. Please don't fail her. Fail me." Beverly: "No, it's my fault, If you're going to fail anyone, fail me." Teacher: "I can't fail you, Mrs. Goldberg. You're an adult. Also why are you here?"
5. Murray: "It's just Adam's baby. I'm using it for lumbar support."
Last Man on Earth -
1. Phil: "There's really no wrong way to use a Margarita pool" (Bradley Adams)
The Musketeers -
1. D'Artagnan: "I've never killed a woman before but for you I'd be willing to make an exception."
2. Milady: "Give me what I want and you won't regret it." Athos: "I gave you everything. If you can't do it for France, do it for your own salvation. My God, there really is nothing in there left to save."
3. Aramis: "All for one." Porthos: "Yeah, I know."
The Odd Couple -
1. Teddy: "My wife reminded me that I promised to host the sleepover. I'm not sure I did but is this the hill I want to die on?"
2. Oscar: "I completely forgot about your birthday and I threw the whole party together at the last minute." Felix: "Yes, yes, I kind of figured that." Oscar: "Really? How?" Felix: "Well the guest list gave it away. Also, I found the violinist using my shower." Oscar: "Ah." Felix: "Still, you are a good friend." Oscar: "Ah, how can you say that?" Felix: "Because you showed up."
3. Casey: "I thought you said sleeping was bad for jet lag." Oscar: "You know I'm not really a doctor, right?"
1. HalluAussie: "Are you writing wedding vows or the world's worst greeting card?"
2. Daniel: "Great, my hallucinations are making friends with each other."
3. Kate: "It's a traditional Catholic ceremony. We're not even supposed to write our own vows." Pat: "There's nothing traditional about you two getting married, divorced, annulled, then remarried."
Rizzoli & Isles -
1. Jerry: "Well do I have to have him sign the confession too?"
2. Jane: "Oh my gosh, remember when you girls got that new DNA splicer and you talked about it for weeks." Maura: "Yeah." Susie: "Yeah." Jane: "This is even more boring than that."
3. Jane: "Go to your room." Jerry: "What am I, six?" Jane: "Go to your room, this instant."
4. Maura: "Sometimes I shop." Jane: "This isn't shopping, Maura. This is building inventory for your own store….or a zoo."
Secrets and Lies -
1. Ben: "I didn't do it." Garner: "It doesn't matter. Once the cops like a suspect, it becomes all about proving that that person, in this case you, did it. They're not going to veer off course unless they have reason to strongly suspect someone else and if they find the murder weapon and it's yours, you're screwed."
2. Ben: "What do you want from me?" Cornell: "Honestly, a confession would be nice." Ben: "If you were doing your job, you'd be getting one from Scott Murphy."
3. Dave: "Why the hell is it so hot in December? Is it Christmas?" Ben: "It's global warning."
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt -
1. Kimmy: “Life beats you up, Titus, It doesn’t matter if you got tooken by a cult or you’ve been rejected over and over again at auditions. You can either curl up in a ball and die… or you can stand up and say we’re different. We’re the strong ones, and you can’t break us. ” (Nirat Anop)
2. Guy: “Your hair smells good.” Kimmy: “They checked it for lice at the hospital.” (Nirat Anop)
3. Girls at the Club: “Are you into Molly?” Kimmy: “Are you kidding, She’s my favourite American Girl Doll.” (Nirat Anop)
4. Kimmy: "I'm not stranger danger, I'm a stranger danger ranger!” (Nirat Anop)