Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 2C - Polls


Yesterday was a fortunate voting day for me and I'm hoping that luck will continue today. We saw No Rest for the Wicked and Bad Day at Black Rock (yeah!) make it through to the next round, while Scarecrow (sniff) and Yellow Fever are out. Today should be very interesting because each episode has strong supporters and they tend to be love or hate episodes. I know I have very strong opinions about them.

For our quotes nominations, we are now going to one episode per day. Today we have the sublime Lazarus Rising. Bet I can predict the most popular quote in this one. If you missed out on nominating earlier episodes, please click the links below. As also, happy voting!

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form
Season 3 Quote Nominations Form








Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment