Sunday, February 17, 2013

Supernatural - 5.06 - I Believe the Children are Our Future - Quotes




We are getting ready for a big quotes contest over summer hellatus so in anticipation, I am working on quotes for each episode. Please join in by nominating your favorites. Below my picks is a nomination form for this episode. You can also find nominations for other seasons in the links below. Thanks for participating and I hope to hear from you this summer for the actual contest.

Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form
Season 3 Quote Nominations Form
Season 4 Quote Nominations Form




Funny/Snarky quotes:

8. Dean: "What's up with Toothless? Cavity creeps get a hold of him?"
7. Dean: "So we've got a blast zone of weird and inside fantasy becomes reality." Sam: "Looks like."
6. Coroner: "You didn't read the autopsy report that I e-mailed out this morning." Sam: "Wuh…we had server issues."
5. Dean: "You ready?" Sam: "Hit it Mr. Wizard."
4. Sam: "Yeah something tells me this guy is…is not a powerful witch." Dean: "Sorry. Sorry."
3. Sam: "Dude, what the hell?" Dean: "I had a hunch. I went with it." Sam: "You risked my a** on a hunch." Dean: "You're fine besides now we know who's turning this town into Willy Wonka's worst nightmare."
2. Dean: "Well if Jesse is a demonic Howitzer, then what the hell's he doing in Nebraska?"
1. Coroner: "Pick your acronym. OCD. PCP. It all spells crazy. "


Mytharc/Story-moving quotes:

10. Cas: "Demons lost him. They can't find him, but they're looking." Dean: "And they lost him because…" Cas: "Because of the child's power. It hides him from both angels and demons for now." Dean: "So he's got like a force field around him. Well that's great. Problem solved."
9. Sam: "There's uh kind of a…a war between angels and demons and you're a part of it." Jesse: "I'm just a kid." Sam: "You can go with her if you want. I can't stop you. No one can, but if you do, millions of people will die."
8. Demon: "They're lying to you. Stay right there dreamboat. I can't hurt you, orders. You on the other hand…hurting you is encouraged."
7. Dad: "I'll just slip this tooth under your pillow and while you're asleep, the Tooth Fairy will float down and swap it out for a quarter." Girl: "So some freak is going to come in my room while I'm sleeping and take my tooth. Sounds scary. No thank you."
6. Dean: "The point is maybe that's the connection. The Tooth Fairy, the Pop Rocks and Coke, the joy buzzer that shocks you…they're all lies that kids believe." Sam: "And now they're coming true. Okay so whatever's doing this is…is…reshaping reality. It has the powers of a god. Or…or a Trickster." Dean: "Yeah with the sense of humor of a 9 year old." Sam: "Or you."
5. Jesse: "Get out of her." Dean: "How did you do that?" Jesse: "I just did." Dean: "Kid, you're awesome."
4. Dean: "Kid said he put this on the babysitter's hairbrush." Sam: "Dean there's no way itching powder made that girl scratch her brains out. It's just ground up maple seeds." Dean: "If you have any other theories I'm open to them."
3. Cas: "This child is half demon and half human, but it's far more powerful than either. Other cultures call this hybrid cambion or katako. You know him as the antichrist."
2. Dean: "Well I will see your crazy and raise you some. There's a couple of kids upstairs with stomach ulcers. Say they got it from mixing Pop Rocks and Coke. Another guy….his face froze that way. He uh held it too long and it…it stuck. They're flying down a plastic surgeon." Sam: "So I mean if you add all that up……..I got nothing."
1. Cas: "It's lucky you found the boy." Dean: "Oh yeah, real lucky. What do we do with him?" Cas: "Kill him."


Emotional quotes:

8. Sam: "Jesse, you're powerful. More powerful than pretty much anything we've ever seen. That makes you…" Jesse: "A freak." Sam: "To some people maybe, but not to us. See we're kind of freaks ourselves."
7. Dean: "You know we destroyed that kid's life by telling him the truth." Sam: "We didn't have a choice Dean."
6. Sam: "There's nothing more important than family. We get that and if you really want to take them with you, we'll back your play, but you've got to understand it's going to be dangerous for them too."
5. Cas: "A year ago you would have done whatever it took to win this war." Sam: "Things change."
4. Jesse: "What? Didn't your dad tell you about the tooth fairy?" Dean: "My dad…no, my dad told me different stories." Jesse: "Well the tooth fairy isn't a story."
3. Sam: "So we tell him the truth. You say Jesse's destined to go dark side, fine. But he hasn't yet, so if we lay it all out for him - uh what he is, the Apocalypse, everything - he might make the right choice." Cas: "You didn't and I can't take that chance."
2. Dean: "Yeah. You know I'm starting to get why parents lie to their kids. You know you want them to believe that the worst thing out there is mixing Pop Rocks and Coke. Protect them from the real evil. You want them going to bed feeling safe. If that means lying to them, so be it. The more I think about it, the more I wish dad had lied to us." Sam: "Yeah, me too."
1. Jesse: "She said I was half demon. Is that true?" Sam: "Yes, but you're half human too. You can do the right thing. You've got choices Jesse, but if you make the wrong ones it will haunt you for the rest of your life." Jesse: "Why are you telling me this?" Sam: "Because I have to believe someone can make the right choice even if I couldn't."

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rHTzN0I0gm3GOzNnANcGWFdwT6MuMOoXLPtsajmHZ18/viewform?embedded=true#start=embed" width="660" height="380" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Screencaps by Supernatural Fans Online

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV


No comments:

Post a Comment