Friday, September 6, 2013

Supernatural - Ultimate Quote - 4B - Poll



Friday was a great day for me with only 2 quotes I dislike out of 8 going to the sweet 16. Things were overall pretty close with Dean's "screw hunting" speech from Yellow Fever losing by a mere 5 votes. Humming Metallica lost by 8 votes and drinking the liquor store received 46% of the vote. Today has some real winner quotes as well with only 3 on my blech list. Polls close at 22:00 CST. Happy voting!


























Quotes Too Long for Poll:

9. Dean: "Just hold on, hold on. You seriously think that because none of it…none of it is true. Listen man, I know we've had our disagreements. Okay hell I know I've said some junk that's set you back on your heels, but Sammy come on. I killed Benny to save you. I'm willing to let this b** and all the SoB's that killed mom walk because of you. Don't you dare think that there is anything past or present that I would put in front of you. It has never been like that…ever! I need you to see that. I'm begging you." (Sacrifice)

15. Dean: "Sam, come on. Oh Sam. Sam, Sam hey. Hey come here. Come here. Let me have a look at you. Oh hey look. Believe me it's not even that bad. It's not even that bad alright. Sammy. Sam! Hey, listen to me. We're going to patch you up okay. You're going to be as good as new. Huh. I'm going to take care of you. I going to take care of you. I've got you. It's my job right. Watch out for my pain in the a** little brother. Sam. Sam. Sam. Sammy! No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh God. Sam!" (AHBL1)


Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment