Monday, September 2, 2013

Supernatural - Ultimate Quote - 3C - Poll



Hey guys, I know it's been a long time what with the Best Show Competition and me starting a new job, but it's time to get back to our quotes contest so we can finish it before season 9 begins. As always, we will work around the Best Show Competition but I think we can get pretty far pretty quickly. So here's where we left off....

Ugh, that last set was brutal! Many of my favorite quotes are gone and the two I really dislike made it to the next round. Hope your favorites are doing better. Comparatively, nothing was even close in the last round although the awkward family road trip got 44% of the vote and "fugly" got 43%. This round is interesting for me because there are 3 quotes I can't stand (1 of which will be out by next round) and 3 that I adore. Could be another painful day. Here's hoping your choices are easy and your favorites move on. (As long as they are my favorites too - just kidding.) Happy voting! Oh and for those in the US, happy Labor Day. I hope you're enjoying your holiday.



























Quotes Too Long for Poll:

Poll 18 - Dean: "Sam, you and dad…you're the most important people in my life, and now…I never should have come back, Sam. It wasn't natural and now look what's come of it. I was dead and I should have stayed dead. You wanted to know how I was feeling…well that's it. So tell me, what could you possibly say to make that alright?" (Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things)

Poll 18 - Dean: "Just hold on, hold on. You seriously think that because none of it…none of it is true. Listen man, I know we've had our disagreements. Okay hell I know I've said some junk that's set you back on your heels, but Sammy come on. I killed Benny to save you. I'm willing to let this b** and all the SoB's that killed mom walk because of you. Don't you dare think that there is anything past or present that I would put in front of you. It has never been like that…ever! I need you to see that. I'm begging you." (Sacrifice)

Poll 21 - Sam: "Yeah because I've been following you around my entire life. I mean I've been looking up to you since I was 4 Dean. Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother. So yeah I know you. Better than anyone else in the entire world and this is exactly how you act when you're terrified. And I mean I can't blame you. It's just…" Dean: "What?" Sam: "It's just I wish you would drop the show and be my big brother again cuz…just cuz." (Fresh Blood)

Poll 22 - Dean: "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women…and I did not kill anyone, but I know who did or rather what did. Of course I can't be for sure since our investigation was interrupted, but our working theory is that we're looking for some kind of vengeful spirit. (The Usual Suspects)


Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com


No comments:

Post a Comment