Saturday, May 18, 2013

Supernatural - 8.23 - Sacrifice - Quotes


And season 8 is done. That just leaves our summer hiatus fun - contests, polls, articles, etc. I am not sure how our SpoilerTV Supernatural hiatus is going to start. We will either begin with our typical mini contest to crown the best season 8 episode or we will jump right into the writer polls again. I am just waiting to hear from Andy. Attached to each poll will be nominations for our quotes contest. We need to finish season 6 and do all of season 7 still. Today finishes season 8. All season 8 nominations that have not already closed, except for the last two, will close early this week to give me time to collate all the quotes. Clip Show and Sacrifice will close next week to give people plenty of time to nominate. I will not be doing daily polls until next week as I will be in meetings this week, but I will try to have at least one thing up by Thursday at the latest. Until then, happy nominating.


Funny/Snarky quotes:

6. Kevin: "And…and I should have mentioned this 6 months ago but the sports metaphors…you want to
motivate me…Magic cards, Skyrim, Aziz Ansari…" Dean: "What? Yeah I don't know what those words mean."
5. Crowley: "Hmmm, you're miles out of your league Moose. See you in an hour."
4. Dean: "Metatron, the guy who was full on crazy, cat lady hoarder angel yesterday…now he wants to save heaven."
3. Crowley: "I deserve to be loved. I just want to be loved." Sam: "What?" Crowley: "What?"
2. Crowley: "You really think injecting me with human blood's going to make me human? Did you read that on the back of a cereal box?"
1. Dean: "You hid the demon tablet underneath the devil? Seriously?" Kevin: "What? I was delirious."


Story-moving quotes:

10. Crowley: "Eh, eh, eh. Nice try Squirrel. Moose is doing these trials. Moose signs."
9. Crowley: "You know what that boy's trying to do right? He's trying to shut the gates of hell." Abaddon: "Right now you and I are going to talk about a regime change."
8. Naomi: "Metatron isn't trying to fix anything. He's trying to break it. An act of revenge for driving him away." Dean: "Break it how?" Cas: "Dean." Naomi: "Expel all angels from heaven just as God cast out Lucifer." Dean: "Cast you out? To where? Hell?" Naomi: "Here. Thousands of us walking the earth."
7. Crowley: "That'll do. Undo these. I'll kill him myself." Abaddon: "That was an order, was it?" Crowley: "I am your king." Abaddon: "About that."
6. Cupid: "Hello brother." Cas: "About that…" (Cas pulls out the angel blade.) Dean: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. Talk first. Stab later."
5. Sam: "What is happening?" Dean: "Angels. They're falling."
4. Crowley: "What's he mouthing on about?" Sam: "You're the third trial Crowley."
3. Sam: "I got this. And if you guys can lock the angels up too…that's a good day."
2. Abaddon: "You know what I find the most shocking about time travelling through a closet and landing in the year 2013? Somebody thought it was a good idea to make you the King of Hell."
1. Crowley: "I want the demon tablet. The whole demon tablet." Dean: "Fine, but then the angel tablet comes to us." Crowley: "On what grounds?" Dean: "On the grounds that you're a douchebag and no douchebag should have that much power. Deal or not."


Emotional quotes:

12. Sam: "Look at him. Look at him. Look how close we are. Other people will die if I don't finish this."
11. Dean: "Look I…I'm down with sending the angels back to heaven just 'cause they're d**, but the demons…this is on us."
10. Dean: "Sam? I've got you little brother. You're going to be just fine. Sam? Sam. Sam."
9. Naomi: "As for you Castiel, I beg of you. Stop this path. Metatron has been neutralized. If you want back in truly, I will listen."
8. Dean: "No, no. He's not signing anything until I read the fine print." Sam: "I can read it." Dean: "Hey you wanted me here. I'm here but I'll be damned if I'm going to let him screw us even more." Crowley: "What's this? Trouble in paradise boys?"
7. Dean: "Metatron lied. You finish this trial…you're dead Sam." Sam: "So?"
6. Dean: "I can do this all day 'cause you know what? Damn it feels good!"
5. Naomi: "Our mission was to protect what God created. I don't know when we forgot that. I want nothing more than to see you shut the gates of hell but I told you that you could trust me. If Sam completes those trials, he is going to die."
4. Crowley: "Would it be possible Moose…I'd like…to ask you a…a favor Sam. Earlier when you were confessing back there, what did you say? I only ask because given my history, it raises the question where do I start to even look for forgiveness."
3. Kevin: "I don't have any friends."
2. Sam: "That's exactly what you meant. You want to know what I confessed in there? What my greatest sin was…was how many times I'd let you down. I can't do that again."
1. Dean: "Just hold on. Hold on. You seriously think that because none of it…none of it is true. Listen man, I know we've had our disagreements. Okay hell I know I've said some junk that's set you back on your heels. But Sammy, come on. I killed Benny to save you. I'm willing to let this b** and all the SoB's that killed mom walk because of you. Don't you dare think that there is anything past or present that I would put in front of you. It has never been like that…ever! I need you to see that. I'm begging you."


Quote Awards:

The "Way to Sum Up the Entire Season" Award:

Crowley: "Is this a joke?"
Kevin: "Is this a joke?"
Dean: "What show you've been watching?"


The "It's Not Secret If You Keep Letting People In" Award:

Dean: "Alright listen, this is a secret lair you understand me. No keggers."


The "Shut Up, Dean, Shut the Heck Up" Award:

Dean: "Well I mean I can give you suggestions if you want." Sam: "Oh, okay…yeah. Sure." Dean: "Alright well I'm spit balling here but if I were you uh….Ruby? Killing Lilith. Letting Lucifer out. Losing your soul. Not looking for me when I went to Purgatory."

Dean: "Look Cas that's all well and good okay but you're asking me to leave Sam and we've got Crowley in there tied and tressed. Now if anybody needs a chaperone while doing the heavy lifting it's Sam."


The "Oops, You Jinxed It" Award:

Sam: "Honestly, for the first time in a long time it feels like we're going to win. I'm good."


The "You Can Steal My Throne, but You Can't Steal My Trademark" Award:

Abaddon: "Hello boys." Crowley: "That's my line."


The "Someone Wants a Side Project with HBO" Award:

Crowley: "Band of Brothers...The Pacific. None of this means anything to you. All those motels, you never once watched HBO. Not once. Girls. You're my Marnie, Moose….and…and Hannah, she just…she needs to be loved."



The "Actually He Already has a Wife…Remember Her?" Award:


Metatron: "Find a wife, make babies, and when you die and your soul comes to heaven, find me and tell me your story."









Screencaps by Supernatural Fans Online

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment