Monday, January 9, 2017
Quote of the Week - Week of Jan. 2
A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off in the comments below.
Zack (who's been incarcerated for years and studied by some of the brightest psychological minds in the world): "It is odd, but being perceived as a murderous cannibal does have its advantages." ~ The matter-of-factness of this statement & his delivery made me laugh out loud. (Entropyki)
Olinsky: "This job is gonna rip her heart out, and I don't want a front row seat.: Voight: "Either it will or it won't, but she's earned the right to find out." (Luana Arturi)
Woo: "Crap, those are the guys I killed." Hank: "Don't worry. They'll never connect this to you. There are no surveillance cameras. I saw you do it and if I didn't know it was you, I wouldn't know it was you." (Prpleight)
Claire: "You know I really love you, but sometimes you're a real idiot." Deacon: "There seems to be a mounting consensus to that effect." (Luana Arturi)
1. Sherlock: "I need to concentrate and I don't want to hit you." (Luana Arturi)
2. Sherlock: "Sorry, I've never been very good with them." Mycroft: "Babies?" Sherlock: "Humans." (Luana Arturi) Note from Dahne - Bwaaahhhh!!!!
3. Sherlock: "The world is woven from billions of lives, every strand crossing every other. What we call premonition is just movement of the web. If you could attenuate to every strand of quivering data, the future would be entirely calculable, as inevitable as mathematics." (Luana Arturi)
1. Jules: "Let me get one thing straight. I told you to stop, and I told you 'no', and you did this. You put your hand over my mouth, and then you raped me. What you took from me wasn't yours to take, and the fact that you though it was sex for just one second, is disgusting. And you came here tonight to make me feel safe? I don't think I'll ever feel safe again because of you. All I feel is just this...emptiness, and I've tried anything I can to get rid of it. I've lied to myself, to my friends, and I've smiled and pretended...and said I was gonna run away. And I've done everything I could except this, which is tell you how alone and broken I feel watching you with my best friend, like nothing ever happened because you don't carry this like I do, and I hate you for that. And I envy you for that." (Dahne and Luana Arturi) ~For me, this is the bravest and most powerful speech of the season. (Dahne)
2. Ophelia: "I mean, like, they're probably only checking dudes 'cause, you know, patriarchy." (Luana Arturi)