Sunday, May 25, 2014
Quote of the Week - Week of May 18
A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team this past week. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off below the article.
1. Octavia: "Hey, big brother." Bellamy: "I'm scared, O." Octavia: "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." Bellamy: "That's what I said to you the day you were born." Octavia: "I know. You've told me that like a thousand times." Bellamy: "I'm glad you're here." (Dahne) - I like this quote in particular because Octavia and Bellamy have had real problems with each other lately, but in a crisis, they are family. They are there for each other.
2. Monty: "No, I think you're cool. Only no one had to die for me to see it." (Dahne) - Sometimes best friends are there to tell you the harsh truth, especially when you are being a douche. Monty is a better friend than Jasper deserves.
1. Philip: "If she said one more thing about nonviolent resistance, I was going to punch her in the face.” (Sharon Seymour)
2. Philip: "It would destroy her." Elizabeth: "To be like us?" (Sharon Seymour)
1. Molly to Gus: "Heck of a lot of bullets for a fender bender." (Sharon Seymour)
2. Chaz to Lester: "Chaz: You've been a burden my whole life. I'm done. There's something wrong with you, Lester. There's something missing. You're not right in the world." (Sharon Seymour)
1. Arya: "Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing." (Darth Locke)
2. Petyr Bealish: "Given the opportunity what do we do to those who've hurt the ones we love?" (Darth Locke)
3. Tyrion: “I suppose I’ll have to kill the Mountain myself. Won’t that make for a great song?” (Sandi wich)
4. Oberyn: “It’s rare to meet a Lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters." (Sandi wich)
5. Baelish: "Given the opportunity what do we do to those who've hurt the ones we love?" (Justyna Kubica)
6. Oberyn: “That's no monster. That's just a baby." (Justyna Kubica)
1. Hannibal: "I gave you a rare gift, and you didn't want it. You would deny me my life." Will: "Not your life." Hannibal: "My freedom then, you would take that from me. Confine me to a prison cell. Did you believe you could change me the way I've changed you?" Will: "I already did." (Sharon Seymour and Darth Locke)
2. Hannibal: "I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick." (Sharon Seymour)
3. Hannibal: "Fate and circumstance have returned us to this moment, when the teacup shatters. I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?" (Darth Locke)
1. Amy: “Morning Walker’s! Jem’s warming up to me, nice welcoming brush past on her way out." (Sandi wich)
2. Gary: "I'd get a move on if I were you, today’s been one of those days with me and Rotter’s, anything’s liable to happen.” (Sandi wich)
Jane: "The idea of letting anyone close to me is terrifying, for obvious reasons. But the truth, Teresa, is that I can't imagine waking up knowing that I won't see you. The truth is, I love you." (Virginia Fontana)
Sarah to Helena: "You've got an iron gut, haven't you." (Jimmy Ryan)
1. Maggie: "Okay I know my rights, man. I get my phone call and I get my pizza. I want my pizza and I want my popcorn." Cop: "Pizza is not a right. No part of your taxes goes to pizza money." (Dahne) - This whole scene made me laugh. Out-of-control Maggie is hilarious.
2. Emma: "Listen you do not make it to this very young age we're at without having made some major league mistakes. And guess what? You would not be the interesting, amazing women that you are without having made those mistakes." (Dahne) - This was a great awww moment and a good reminder for all of us.
1. Miles Matheson: "Run you idiots!" (Jimmy Ryan)
2. "Yeah, you're a real Meryl Streep." (Darth Locke)
Dean: "I'm proud of us." (Justyna Kubica)
1. Pete: "Okay I've got an idea. How about instead of sitting around the mystical table of kumbaya, we do something crazy like, I don't know, stop it from moving, right?" (Dahne) - I might have hated the Warehouse 13 finale, but this was a great line. I was with Pete here.
2. Artie: "I just want you to be happy." (Dahne) - The best part of Warehouse 13 has always been the relationship between Artie and Claudia. His whole speech about sometimes being selfish and being a father figure to her was fantastic. This was the pinnacle of that speech.