A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV this past week.
TV is back in full swing this week with most shows returning and a few new ones debuting. That left a lot of options for the best quote. Here's what SpoilerTV staff chose. Do you agree? What would you nominate for Quote of the Week? Note - People nominating the quotes are in parentheses.
Agents of SHIELD
1. Fitz: "So what about Tahiti?" Coulson: "Turns out, wasn't so magical." (Dahne)
2. Coulson: "Deathlocke?" Garrett: "Catchy, right? Sounds like some wrestler from the 80's." (Dahne)
1. Oliver: (while looking at Sara and Roy around him) "So... what would you like to do now, Mr Wilson?" I love how in all the other present day scenes, Slade is the one with the upper hand and then suddenly Oliver regains it here. (Bradley Adams)
2. Slade: "To kill you now...would be a mercy. You cannot die until you have suffered. The same way that I have suffered. Until you have known complete despair. And you will. I promise." Chilling. (Bradley Adams)
1. Rabbit - “I spent fifteen years searching for my daughter, and now she hunts me” (Dark UFO and Sandi)
2. Burton - "“You chose to speak to the authorities, as such Mr Proctor has asked me to inform you that your services will no longer be required” (DarkUFO)
3. Hood: “There’s a point at which any one of us will do exactly what Emmett did, it’s just a question of what puts us in that situation where the circumstances outweigh the consequences” (Sharon Seymour)
4. Leah Proctor to Kai: “Your crimes, whatever they may be, are my crimes” (Sandi)
1. Red to The Cowboy: "I love hats, but that (referring to the cowboy hat) takes a certain kind of man, what size are you? 7 and a quarter? I'm a 7 and a half..." (the subtext being that Red is smarter) (Geo N and Bradley Adams)
-Very funny scene and quote. - Geo N
2. Jolene: "Wrong answer. Elizabeth Keen is not your wife. She's your target." (Dahne)
1. Hannibal to the killer: "Hello! I love your work" (Dark UFO and Darth Locke)
2. Hannibal: "When it comes to nature verses nurture, I choose neither." (Darth Locke)
1. King Louis: "She was warned if she ever showed her face in Paris again I would cut off her head!" Cardinal Richelieu: "Decapitating ones mother is rarely popular with the people sire, it always looks a touch ungrateful." Queen Anne: "The threat she faces must be very real if she is prepared to risk her life by coming here." King Louis: "We must find these assassins Cardinal, I can't have people running around trying to kill my mother...not unless I tell them to!" (Sandi)
2. Cardinal: "Decapitating one's mother is rarely popular with the people, sire. It always looks a touch ungrateful." (Dahne)
3. Athos: "If you had told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly." Aramis: "Yes, sorry." Athos: "No, no let's keep it suicidal." (Dahne and Sandi)
4. D'Artagnan: "So, how should we do this?" Athos: "These barrels contain brandy, a rather fine Armagnac I believe" Aramis: "Athos, now is not the time!" (Athos looks at him as if he is stupid.) Aramis: "Oh, oh, I see" (Porthos chuckles) - Sandi
Person of Interest
1. Kara: "You got plans? Going back to stalking the ex-girlfriend again?" Reese: "Thinking more like Aruba. Something about killing a citizen make me want to kick back on the beach." Kara: "I'm not ready to see you in a Speedo." (Dark UFO)
2. Rick Dillinger: "It's not good for you to be in here all day by yourself, Harold. Ever think about getting a dog?" (Darth Locke)
1. Aaron: "I'll give you $1,000 for 10 minutes of your time." Miles: "Right this way, Mr McGee." (Bradley Adams)
2. Rachel: “What makes you wake up from a dream? Fear? Death? Embarrassment?” Monroe: “Snake chasing me every time.” Miles: “Nobody asked you.” Monroe is the best thing on this show. (Bradley Adams)
1. Parrish: "I'm not kidding. This thing's a few watts from being a light saber." (Dahne)
-I love Argent's weapons, but this was all Agent Parrish. He's made a great new addition.
2. Kira: "Dad, how old are you?" HistoryDad: "43, but I've been told I look mid-30's." (Dahne)
-This takes place right after Kira finds out her mom is 900 years old and the way her dad deadpans it is hilarious.
1. “You better get those jumper cables ready. Motherfucker’s lying.” (Sharon Seymour)
2. “I won’t avert my eyes. Not again.” (Sharon Seymour)
The Walking Dead
1. Daryl: "I'm a dick when I'm drunk." (Sharon Seymour)
2. Daryl: [to Beth, after they find a bottle of peach schnapps at a country club]: "Your first drink ain't gonna be no peach schnapps." (Sharon Seymour)
Screencaps by Zap2It, Hypable, We Got This Covered, NBC, Screenrant, Razor Fine, Peter Capaldi FB, Screencaped.net, Grantland, and GuardianLV.