Sunday, November 4, 2012

Supernatural - 8.05 - Blood Brothers - Quotes


Whew! This episode was a relief. After not caring much for the previous episodes, this one was a solid contender for me. In fact, it is my favorite episode of season 8 so far and a huge improvement over Bitten. As such there are ample quotes to pull from. So what were your two favorite quotes? Don't forget to nominate them for our summer quotes contest. And as always, comments are joy.



Funny/Snarky quotes:

14. Dean: "Why did you call me?" Sam: "Why are you whispering?"
13. Dean: "Hold that thought. No actually, don't hold that thought."
12. Sam: "Oh no dog, don't bother the angry lady. Uh hey, sorry."
11. Sire: "I suppose you coming back from the dead…well, that's the definition of mutiny isn't it?
10. Amelia: "Dog? That's what you're calling him."
9. Benny: "Hello father." Sire: "Benny, I have no words." Benny: "Now I know that ain't true."
8. Dean: "What the hell do you know about the value of life? You're a vampire." Benny: "Yep and I think we both know which of our kinds kills more humans." Cas: "Well statistically speaking that'd be yours." Dean: "Yes, thank you Cas."
7. Dean: "The kid's like Rain Man. He's like a cr** little credit card counting, criminal prodigy Rain Man."
6. Sam: "And…and what exactly's that supposed to mean, 'You've got to go."?" Dean: "Which words are giving you trouble."
5. Benny: "And this is the crazy aunt I want to take on the road?"
4. Sam: "Concerned. Not stalking. Concerned."
3. Cas: "I have no possible relationship with to your sibling offspring." Benny: "Now you're kidding me." Dean: "Oh, you two are killing me."
2. Dean: "Seriously. What…was Fabio on the cover of that paperback?"
1. Sam: "What does that mean, 'personal?'" Dean: "Did you have a stroke?"


Story-moving quotes:

10. Sam: "We're on the case, remember Dean. The…the Winchesters' Holy Grail, shut the gates of hell forever case." Dean: "Sure are but in order to close the gates of hell we need our prophet. Am I right? So step 1 - find Kevin Tran. Well he ain't here but he wanted us to be which means we're probably as far away from him as he could possibly put us so Step 2 - Find Kevin Tran. You mind if I take the Toberlone?"
9. Amelia: "You come from nowhere, you appear to be going nowhere, and you've quote seen a lot of stitches. It's all pretty solid creepy."
8. Benny: "You see you're an intact, living human being stuck in Purgatory's craw. This dimension wants to spit you out which is exactly what's going to power our escape pod. Now I'm pretty sure I can squeeze through too because after all, you take away the fangs and the fun, I was born human too but…." Cas: "I don't think it will work for me."
7. Benny: "I get it. You're worried what I might do if we make it topside. That I'll start eating you little piggies. I already told you man, by the time I got iced I was strictly on blood transfusions. Donated blood. Not donated to me I'll give you that, but I paid good black market scratch for it." Dean: "So what is that? Like the Vampire Zone diet." Benny: "Look all I'm saying is I started seeing something in humanity okay. Something that shouldn't be taken. I drink blood. I don't drink people."
6. Dean: "Listen to me you undead blood junkie, I'm the one with the mojo. I'm the one with the plan. Cas, we're going to shove your a** back through the eye of that needle if it kills all three of us." Benny: "Obviously I'm less than comfortable with that."
5. Dean: "Vampire pirates. That's what you guys are. Vampirates." Benny: "You know all the years we ran together, I can't believe nobody ever thought of that." Dean: "What do you mean? It's like the third thing you say." Benny: "Not it isn't."
4. Benny: "Well I got to admit Dean he's got his strong points, but holy hell if he ain't a magnet." Dean: "Wha…before we found Cas you said that it was my humanity that was drawing too much attention." Benny: "Yeah that too."
3. Dean: "It's kind of hard to explain right now. I'm sort of in the middle of cleaning out a vampire nest and it's sort of gone a little sideways on me." Sam: "What? You an idiot Dean? You know better than to go into a vamp nest alone." Dean: "I'm not alone damn it. Alright I'm not alone. I've got backup. The guy's been tracking the nest for awhile."
2. Benny: "I mean what do you do with it all? All the….all the everything. Hell I don't even know if this world is real. If I'm real." Dean: "Hey listen to me, I've seen what happens down that rabbit hole. Okay. We're real. Benny this is real. It's the only way to play this game. You getting me?"
1. Benny: "I found a way back." Sire: "From hell?" Benny: "Right next door, as far as I could tell." Sire: "Next door? What's that?" Benny: "Oh I think I'll just have to show you."



Emotional quotes:

10. Benny: "Oh your work here is done Dean. You already saved the day. You know I got my uh deal and you got….what'd you call it? A family business." Dean: "Benny what's going on?"
9. Sam: "I get the separate lives thing but this is a hunting thing and we need to find that line…" Dean: "My God, stop talking. I texted you my 20."
8. Benny: "Really? You live so long, how is it you have so little hmmm? Nothing but a beat up old harpsichord and a nest of hyenas." Sire: "I have the sea and I have Andrea." Benny: "No, you don’t have her. Least that much I know."
7. Dean: "Did you have a stroke? Vocabulary - Personal. As in my own grown up personal, I don't know, cr**." Sam: "Damn it." Dean: "What? Sam, last I counted you took a year off from the job. I need a day."
6. Sam: "A motel is not actually part of the town that it's in. It's not part of anywhere."
5. Sam: "You have no idea where you're going either do you?" Amelia: "No, not really." Sam: "And it's because you have no one. I mean at all, right? I mean that's why you're here in this place." Amelia: "I used to…have someone I mean, but that's over now. It's gone. You know what that's like don't you."
4. Benny: "What I loved, it ain't here anymore. It was snuffed out a long time ago by monsters like me, like what you've become." Andrea: "You think you're better than me now?" Benny: "No, I think we're all damned."
3. Sam: "What guy? Garth?" Dean: "What? No. You don't know him. He's a friend." Sam: "A friend? Dean you don't have any. All your friends are dead."
2. Benny: "Why'd you do it Dean?" Dean: "Do what?" Benny: "Resurrect me. You could have drained my soul into any culvert and no one would have been the wiser." Dean: "What the hell are you talking about? Hey! You good?" Benny: "Man I don’t know what I am."
1. Benny: "I can see you two have a lot to talk about."


Eye-Rollingly Bad Dialogue:

1. Sire: "I am evil after all. At least I've had that much to keep me cold at night."





Screencaps by Home of the Nutty and SpoilerTV

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment