Sunday, July 12, 2020

2020 Character Cup - Character Videos 1A





Below are the videos that were submitted for the characters in the SpoilerTV Character Cup. If you do not see a video for your character, it means that one has not been submitted yet. To submit one, tweet the link to me @dahne1 on Twitter or put it in the comments of the newest Cup polls. I will update the links as I get them.

WARNING - I have not watched these videos but they will ALL CONTAIN SPOILERS. Proceed at your own risk.




Round 1A - 


Scylla Ramshorn - 




Caitlin Snow - 


T.K. Strand - 


Colleen Wing (none submitted)


Jean-Luc Picard - 


Fallon Carrington - 


Zoey Clarke - 


Lena Luthor - 


Anne Lister - 


Elizabeth Jennings - 


Stiles Stilinski - 


Sara Lance - 


Jesse Pinkman - 



About the Author - Dahne
One part teacher librarian - one part avid TV fan, Dahne is a contributing writer for SpoilerTV, where she reviews various shows, coordinates and edits Pitch Your Show, co-edits Quote of the Week, and writes The Monthly Binge. She also runs the annual Character Cup and SpoilerTV Awards. She's addicted to hot chocolate, loves reading and traveling, and co-hosted The 100 "Red-Shirted" and Teen Wolf "Welcome to Beacon Hills" podcasts for Southgate Media Group. ~ "I speak TV."
Blog
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment