Character Cup Rules:
1. Don't take it too seriously! Have fun. Discuss. Play nice.
2. Cheaters suck! - Only one vote per person per poll please. While we will do our best to keep this contest running smoothly, it's up to each person to follow the rules. This contest is just a fun little piece of internet fluff during hiatus. It won't get anyone's show renewed or un-cancelled. It has zero effect on ratings. It won't even be seen by anyone who has any power in the TV industry, so there is zero reason to cheat. All cheaters do is disrespect themselves, their show, the actors, and this community. Just don't.
3. Focus on characters, not people. Talking about what you like and dislike about a character is encouraged. Going after actors or fans is not.
4. The aliens have not landed. There's no conspiracy here. I will do my very best to keep the contest running smoothly, but I do make mistakes. I apologize in advance for any technical difficulties, spelling errors, and general absentmindedness. Let me know and I'll fix it.
5. Comments are life. As you anxiously await the return of your shows, why not distract yourself with a little TV Talk? Each day is a new topic so even if your favorites are out, you can still discuss. While this contest is just a silly little distraction, the conversation here dives deep, so jump on in.
6. Nuts and Bolts - All polls are active for about 24 hours. The winners advance to the next round. In the case of a tie, both characters go to the next round. New polls should go up every day and polls may sometimes overlap each other. Any questions? Ask away in the comments.